Tuesday 10 February 2009

Rosemary

It's finished. And very bulky. (maybe I should have thought of this when beginning knitting a longish vest with 10mm needles???) I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it does look ok-ish with that shirt...

Vihdoin valmista. Ensimmäinen lankahamsterineuleeni on siis tässä. Tulipa tosi paksu ja painava liivi. (ehkä olisi pitänyt harkita pari kertaa siinä vaiheessa, kun ohjeessa lukee 10mm puikot??) No jok.tap, ihan hyvältähän tuo kuitenkin näyttää - ainakin tuon kuvan paidan kanssa.
Pattern: Rosemary by Sarah Hatton from Rowan New Shapes (ravelry link)
Yarn: 590g (yes - I used fruit scale in the grocery shop;-) Rowan Ribbon Twist in oatmeal
Needles: 9mm & 10mm circular

3 comments:

Mistrmi said...

Quite lovely! And I very much like the sleeves on the blouse underneath.

A-L said...

Thank you:-) It is slowly growing on me...

stash haus said...

I do like it.

It will work well with jeans and a white shirt - and even in summer with just a white tee-shirt underneath it.