Friday 19 September 2008

Just arrived

Look what postman delivered! I've been leafing through these two now for a couple of days and I absolutely need to knit some of the patterns there. Debbie Bliss Magazine is a new one - this is the first issue ever (as far as I know) and it is really a nice and calm and zen-like read. Love the cardigan with cabled peplum. One of those "gotta-have-it" knits. Also liked grey cabled vests. Although I'm not going to knit them with grey but I'm sure they'll look just as fabulous in my colours (read: green, orange, brown, purple...)

As for VK. I was suprised how many wearable knits there were this time. I've been buying every single issue of VK since the Spring 2005 and many times it seems to work only as a spring-board for my own knits. Inspiration. And that is fine but this time there were some knits that I could imagine knitting without alterations - and that is a very rare thing indeed.

No comments: