Tuesday 5 August 2008

Back to the light

Haven't been able to access internet at all since last Thursday. Our net provider had some problems in our area and no phone lines were working for over 3 days... So frustrating.

Anyways - finally found my Broadripple socks that I knitted during our holiday trip. (how I managed to hide them is beyond me - don't ask - it's one of those mysteries: things just... disappear)
And here they are : all cheery and colourful. love them.

Other WIP that I've been working on is Flower petals Lace shawl from Knit.1 magazine
and it looks really small and wrinkled before blocking. This , of course might have something to do with the fact that I substituted yarn to lace weight alpaca - which is much thinner than seacell/silk blend that pattern suggests...)I still have approx. 1/2 of border to knit before the Magic of blocking. Cannot wait.

No comments: